About Me

My photo
A big KPOP fan ^^ ..I love SHINee;SNSD;4Minute, Big Bang, 2NE1, T-ArA mainly..foreva a Sone; Shawol; 4Niaz, VIP, Blackjack, T-araNiaz [yea i made that up] and G-army!

Friday 18 March 2011

My Life and OMG Facebook is FUCKING SSSLLLLOOWW!

Annyeongseyo, whats up?? Im doing fine...getting ready for K-Pop night in SG this April or May .. well I've been receiving lots of stress lately with freaking school and hmw and all .. but im still thinking about HYM .. yes hym ... will I be able to see him again .. the last time I saw him.. is when we bumped into each other at the airport .. he and his Hyungs were leaving SG .. every single day..im thinkin bout him ... he's doing fine though ... Its like this scene is Just A Dream- by Nelly ...I LOVE THAT SONG!!! And FB...I heard its gonna banish..im sad and happy though...firstly, sad cuz I cant get intouch with mah fwenz ...and happy cuz NO MORE CHECKING FOR NOTIFICATIONS ANYMORE!! MUAHAHAHAHA .. and i'll get away from those idiotic bitchy babo Poserz trying to pose as my oppaz and unnies !!! FB IS FREAKING SLOWWW 2!! Once i had to wait 10 min 4 it to load! What.The.Fuck ... and there is the Combatality View or sumthiungg .. Anyways .. Im getting sporty this days and im growin' taller and loosing A LOT of weight..im freaking happy! =]
Anywayz, GTG i'll update soon... in the meantime, u can can check my other posts kayh .. please subscribe, follow or comment on my blog..if eu do that..then SARANGHAE YO! <3 so for now...Hwaiting, Jjang .. and annyeong!! =D =3

No comments:

Post a Comment