About Me

My photo
A big KPOP fan ^^ ..I love SHINee;SNSD;4Minute, Big Bang, 2NE1, T-ArA mainly..foreva a Sone; Shawol; 4Niaz, VIP, Blackjack, T-araNiaz [yea i made that up] and G-army!

Friday 15 July 2011

Re: 2NE1's I am the best and T-ara's Roly Poly~


I haven't been blogging 4 quite some time ...
the news is out! 2NE1 and T-ara had realeased a new song- and my new favourites! kekekeke
2NE1's new song is called `I Am The Best` [naega jeil jalaga] and T-ara's new song is called Roly Poly~
WOW, i just realised something.. T-ara's Jiyeon has changed A LOT .. from bad gurl and gangsta.. she became this quirky retro chick .. still love her though .. my bias in T-ara is mainly the Yeon Sisters (Soyeon and Jiyeon) and Hyomin. Hyo kinda looks like SNSD's Sicca..
Sicca once said that during the trainees days, Yuri once told her that there was someone which looks alike like her.. and the person she went to was Hyomin! Take T-Ara's Yayaya for example.. look at Hyo! Okay enuff of T-ara and Sicca.. Let's talk bout 2NE1.. my fave!! hmm,. i have no bias there.. cuz its so hard to choose my fave.. i love all of them.! 2NE1 songs were the 1st K-Pop songs i ever known.. first k-pop song i heard was 2NE1's Go Away .. i heard it at a electronic store.. i asked one of the salesperson who were they.. he answered me.. oh they are 2NE1.. i think they are a Philipense band.. i was like WTF? so i look up 2NE1 on the Int and i found out they were korean.. although i like 2NE1 at first, i love SNSD more... ermm sorry .. 1st t0 5th.. SNSD, 4Minute, 2NE1, T-ara, Secret.. so maily, the concept of this song is the beat, electronic styled instrumentals make it a true club beat! 2NE1's we, blackjacks, know that you are truly the best!! OOh! and i heard that they were having a contest for their fans.. the fans are supposed to do a cover of their dance and the best covere will win something .. i've done a cover so far .. but it's so idiotic that me, myself don't dare to watch it..hahaha lol..
2NE1 is the only k-pop girl group which don't have those cutsie girly videos.. they are fierce, crazy and outgoing!! they debuted as that to! THATS SOME REASONS WHY I <3 2NE1!.. keep up the good work! i want to stay it that way ..please dun make a cutsie vid.. cuz if you do .. i'll be speecheless.. 2NE1 is one of a kind! u can't fing gurls like that these days can't you? huhu ..
thats it 4 now! Go check those 2 songs out! GTG TTYL.. k bye!
-Syasya
anyway, if you have any ideas for T-ara fan names.. go ahead and comment below.. cuz i know, I HAVE A LOT WHERE THIS CAME FROM! kekekekek

No comments:

Post a Comment